Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any Pharmaceutical Sales People here?

growin'

I work in IT, and am considering a jump into pharmaceutical sales. Any tips? I have a BS in MIS, and have a few years of Chem and Bio in my background. Plus, I find the stuff very interesting.

If you work for a first rate company you can make money. (Merck, Amgen, Pfizer etc.)

If I were you I would try to locate issues of Physician's forum. it is one of the most widely read pharma journals and you'll get a sense of how the business works.

The Lady I house sit for all the time is a higher up in one. Shes got a huge fucking house and throws money around like its nothing, works for me cause I get 15 dollars a day for letteing her dogs out and she's on the road all the time

Thanks guys, I'll have to check out Physician's forum. Austin what Company does she work for, I'm in Mpls.

I dated a chick who worked for one of the majors. She had a company car, expense acct., lots of benefits, and a good salary. Not a bad career choice at all, however, you will be dealing with some of the biggest dickheads on the planet------Doctors.

Top Bottom