Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any one here feel like they have been fucked by there cell phone company??

eastyboy

i have voice stream-t-mobile for my cell provider i just got a bill for $800 bucks .because they changed my plan with out telling me last month if i went over my minutes it was 20 cents a minute they changrd it to 60 cents so it tripled i called and theres nothing i can do they say that in the "fine print" it says prices for overadge are subject to change at any time .WHAT BULL SHIT .so any ways i just wanted to trash them thanks bros .and if any one can tell me how i can et on there web page and fuck it all up would be cool....

Cingular fucked me by wanting $200 for a new phone other providers were giving away for free. Told them to fuck off, bought out of my contract and went with other provider.

Fine print in terms of disclaimers usually don't mean shit in court. If they put: "we can go to your house and kill you" in fine print, does that make it legal? No. The "fine print" also says that they must honor the rate plan you chose when signing up EVEN IF it's a special promotional plan UNTIL you specifically ask them to change it. You didn't, so they shouldn't have, so you have the upper hand.

Tell them to reverse the charges or you will take legal action.

-Warik

Top Bottom