Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any one ever take part in a glory hole?

I would never put my man tool through a hole in some stranger's house. Some couples just drill a hole in a piece of plywood. I would do that with my gf on the other side. Something cool about not being able to put your hand on her head or shoulder....but some random stranger's mouth? no way, I'd have Texas Chainsaw Massacre nightmares.

AAP said:

You don't pay.

Here is his ad... (with email address... you can write him and ask him all these questions...)

gloryhole for TOPS in Ft Lauderdale at 2336 N.E. 26th Street 33305 -near corner of 26th and Federal/U.S.1 -if the rope lights around the windows are on then the door is unlocked -just walk in -glorybooth next to front door -just walk in -shove it through and feed this hungry cocksucker -also have video lounge area for full service -MAJOR TURN ONS (not a must) VERBAL DADDY TALK+++ -TRASH TALK - BEARDS - BALD & BALDING - GRAND PAS - DOMINATORS W/O PAIN - HAIRY - UNANNOUNCED PISS LOADS+++++ - THICK - ROLEPLAY+++ - HUMILIATION - CUM FEEDINGS FROM UNKNOWN SOURCES - I am a EXXXPERT COCKSUCKER - I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT! cum take advantage of this fuckin cumdumpster daddy make me your personal cock servant! Also get an occassiopnal top streak in me for HOT bottoms -by appointment only... [email protected]

lol geez.

does the owner of the store do that, or is it some secret employee thing? mr lockard is a nasty nasty man, haha :D

BTW - when he says "grand pas" does that mean a turn off or turn on? how old is a "grand pa" in that context? like 50+ ?

tiger88 said:
but if a phone # i would call to liagh my ass off

duh

I think you told his story before AAP. He got busted but the cops realized there was no law against it because it was consensual and no money changed hands.

He is still operating...

I should drive by over the weekend and take a pic of his house...

AAP - What would we have to give you to walk in and take a picture of the inside of that place??

tiger88 said:
thats why it is a glory hole

shows u got guts

and guts = glory

well

u stick ur dick in a hole in the wall and someone or somethin sucks it

YOU BETTER HOPE THAT'S ALL THEY DO. YOU JUST MIGHT GET SOME SICK FUCK WHO MAY WANT TO KICK YOU.

P.S. WHO GETS OFF ON BEING KICKED IN THE BALLS. WTF IS UP WITH THAT.

Top Bottom