Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any one else have a prob with bikini mom

moe dank

My computer slows WAY THE HELL down and sticks on treads she has posted on. I have a 56k connection, but still damn near have to turn the computer off to get away from this temptress! :bawling:

i used to have a slight delay with her sig... but since they updated the boards last week it's been fine...

you can turn off the signatures in edit options... but you won't see anyone's then

Now see, usually i dont care about your comments asshole...but you shut your filthy mouth. show some fucking respect. you have no business being here at all. Now bmom is a better person than me, so she will probably handle this herself..but im teling you NOT to EVER say stuff like that again.

Captain ASSWIPE.....

She IS the sweetest lady that I have ever met! YOU HAVE NO FUCKIN CLUE!

EVERY post I read from you to the ladies is degrading...You call us sluts and whores!

Why would you all "E" a slut and whore?

I've also seen where you have been nasty to some other women on here....What is the purpose of being so damn rude? Just to get a reaction from them? Why?

Top Bottom