Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ANY Man here EVER have a positive experience with a woman?

F

Frackal

Seems like there are a ton of guys on here all the time having problems with women.

I am not surprised.

So, question is, has any guy here EVER had a POSITIVE experience with a relationship, other than the ones that last 24 hours or less?

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW FRACKAL,THE OPERATION HAS BEGUN.

when I first read this I rolled my eyes and figured you were having a shit day. As I got into it, my brain started to recall all the women and now......you win. Nope. The only female I will love forever guaranteed is my daughter. She's also the only female name that will be tattooed on my arm. Damn, its 225am, I think I'm going to call all those bitches right now.

I'm not trying to be "rude" (what a harsh word)

but maybe you should look at the types of girls your dating, and maybe its part your fault as well

nope, i would assume that the number of actual positive responses will be low, and the majority of those will be from people still in relationships, those don't count till after the relatioship is over.

nah....never, :D

actually, sure...there are bad ones and good ones (well lots of bad ones and just a few good ones) don't worry man, you will find a good chick, just don't jump in too fast and let your heart overrun your brain and common sense

Good point Jen. Looking back on the girls I have attempted dating I now prefer to stay single instead of risking finding another like any of them.

Jenn, you actually sound like a half decent chick...so do all chicks. Until they cheat on you, steal half your money, suck many cocks and other devious activities.

Sorry, it's hard to believe that women are good when all your experiences have been only bad.

Top Bottom