Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any ideas for V day?

i hadn't even thought about it yet.

i was out last night with this girl who made a V sign, asking if i smoked (she wants a BF and was interviewing me...little does she realise that im strictly short term loan ;)) and i faked that i thought she was talking about oral sex, and acted outraged - fell over laughing

this has very little to do with your thread, except that i think v day sucks

GoldenDelicious said:
i was out last night with this girl who made a V sign, asking if i smoked (she wants a BF and was interviewing me...little does she realise that im strictly short term loan ;)) and i faked that i thought she was talking about oral sex, and acted outraged - fell over laughing

this has very little to do with your thread, except that i think v day sucks

agreed that it sucks but it is alway a topic annually on EF. So did she get the oral sex or what? lol

I think it is sweet that you are thinking about that already. UGH. I hate valentines day.

Thanks for the recipe link :) Chicken breast on Mushroom or the stuffed Artichoke with Crab..going to try them out.

Peace

heatherrae said:
I think it is sweet that you are thinking about that already. UGH. I hate valentines day.

Ya, I'm a real romantic. I wonder which one of my bar-find-girls will get the rose this year?

I was thinking the same thing......what to do on V-day. After you've been with someone for years, how much more creative can you be. Anyone have anygood suggestions?

Top Bottom