Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any ideas for V day?

heatherrae said:
I think it is sweet that you are thinking about that already. UGH. I hate valentines day.

ill send you an anti valentines day card,as a fellow single person lets buy ourselves choclate and be fatties for the day

I always break up with my girlfriends before gift giving holidays, saves some money and a lot of unnecessary pondering over gift ideas. :)

Here is something I suggested to a girlfriend..Get small somethings for all 5 senses..like..

sound - music, cd
sight - video, take her to a play or art gallery, favorite book
touch - scarf, fuzzy socks, silk stocking, gloves
smell - perfume, lotion, flowers
taste - wine, chocolates

I always thought a planned picnic somewhere special would be thoughtful too

Peace

mountain muscle said:
what the hell is Valentines day?

It's a made up commercial event to get gullible men and women to spend money on stupid cards, flowers, and other trivial shit.

Be single and save the money for booze, guns, and strippers.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Scotsman said:
It's a made up commercial event to get gullible men and women to spend money on stupid cards, flowers, and other trivial shit.

Be single and save the money for booze, guns, and strippers.

Cheers,
Scotsman

I'm in SF, we get booze, guns and hookers issued to us. I need other things to spend my money on!

sfmonster said:
I'm in SF, we get booze, guns and hookers issued to us. I need other things to spend my money on!
How about save for booze, guns and hookers for after you retire..... :)

JavaGuru said:
How about save for booze, guns and hookers for after you retire..... :)

I'm thinking by the time I retire my liver won't be able to handle anymore, I won't want to kill anymore and well I guess I will need more money for the third one!

Top Bottom