Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any computer experts out there? what can I do??

FriendlyCanadian

<^> ( ' ' ) <^>
Platinum
my laptop is acting up and I can only charge the battery when it's offline with these new power adaptors so I don't know what the fuck, I'm getting pretty frustrated/pissed off about the entire thing.

obviously the battery works, why won't this shit continue to take a charge while I'm using it, right now it says it's running on AC power, but it's clearly lying to me as my battery is dying...

If anyone has any brilliant suggestions please let me know, it's a toshiba that is only about 3-4 years old, was top of the line, I know that pretty much makes it ancient now, I need it for my job or I'm going to lose my fucking mind any suggestions would be wonderful. :)

pappad said:
Some aftermarket adaptors don't charge the bat, they only run the machine.

dude I've got the opposite problem sort of..

I would like to when the shit is plugged in to have it RUN the machine, but my battery is being drained the entire time, so then I have to shut down for 3-4 hours and let the battery charge up again, then turn it back on and the same shit happens.

I'm at 14% right now, it's going to start beeping soon and telling me to plug it in, but it ISSSS plugged in fuck!!!

Then it's an issue with the adaptor. I don't know what could be causing it. Does it charge the Bat when it's shut down?

pappad said:
Then it's an issue with the adaptor. I don't know what could be causing it. Does it charge the Bat when it's shut down?

Yes it does, this is the second adaptor I've gotten and the first one did the same thing. :( :( :( :(

Top Bottom