Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any College Proffs on Here?

Penn State is a great place to beat up on a football team, however I am refering to Penn as in Philadelphia Penn University. That's how I paid part of my MIS degree off by teaching part time there!!! 2 1/2 years of hell... for what? :p

Shags,,,,As a former History/Socioligy Professor, I have since become one of the undead....Administrator.

Take my advice girlie, do NOT get into education.

Unless you are an 80 year old tenured legend, you will not make a decent living.

While the college atmoshpere and being around young people is something I truly enjoy, the money, politics, and bs is sometimes worse than the corporate world.

If money is an issue with you, look elsewhere.

Just my .02. Anything else you need, let me know.

Zebo...money is naturally and issue to some degree...but number one is feeling like I can do this job and others jobs as well with my eyes shut in like an hour...and then I'm freakin bored or annoyed with people who must ask me questions regarding common sense protocol issues....I mean its not like where you need to time to visualze and compute....its EASY!!!! and that drives me insane!!!!

Why do you think I'm on here all day BSing?

nittany lions

I know Shags. UPenn comapred to Penn State for academics is like PSU compared to Penn in football.

Top Bottom