Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anxiety from no anxiety

georgie24

i been taking really good care of myself lately. i got off nyc about 4 days ago. i been taking kava kava and 5-htp regularly and it seemed to minimize my anxiety to a point where im not anxious. now when i dont feel anxious i get anxious cause i dont know what else to feel.:confused: wtf should i do? i been off for four days should i wait a few more weeks to see a doc

musclebrains if your here please respond

You can talk to your general dr first. They might be able to help you or refer you to a psychiatrist. I suppose it depends on insurance etc but it's not normally a problem. If something is wrong though go in. It's better to do that than to settle for being unhappy.

georgie24 said:
i been taking really good care of myself lately. i got off nyc about 4 days ago. i been taking kava kava and 5-htp regularly and it seemed to minimize my anxiety to a point where im not anxious. now when i dont feel anxious i get anxious cause i dont know what else to feel.:confused: wtf should i do? i been off for four days should i wait a few more weeks to see a doc

musclebrains if your here please respond

I'm drawing a blank. What is nyc?

I don't think there's any difference in anxiety and having anxiety about not having anxiety -- just a bit of a weird cognitive twist.

Isn't it unlikely that those herbal remedies would work so quickly?

I'd give myself a few days before I rushed in for treatment. Unless you have a history of anxiety, your body just may be readjusting itself.

georgie24 said:
i been taking kava kava and 5-htp regularly and it seemed to minimize my anxiety to a point where im not anxious. now when i dont feel anxious i get anxious cause i dont know what else to feel.:confused: wtf should i do?

That just means the drugs are working just fine. Anxiety drugs making you anxious? Sounds perfectly logical to me. =)

ahh... the pseudosciences of today are so amusing.

-Warik

Top Bottom