Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To the Anti-semites, Anti-Israeli's of this board

Cold_Killer

Just remember this, the jews have been persecuted from the beginning of time, romans, chrisitans, germans you name it. The jews through countless miracles are still kicking around, according to your bible they're "gods chosen people", yes god did turn his back on them but in the end he took them back. Jews make up 1%, I say again they make up 1% of the world's population but somehow according to you, anti-semites, they control the world's most powerful country, when you say "the jews control this and the jews control that" i think it just goes to show how sucessful the jews have been throughout the years, its good you anti-semintes recognize their accomplishments.

Israel has been through countless wars, many of the wars they fought against multiple enemies, were heavily outnumbered but somehow the jews pulled it off again. Israel continues to fight for her existence today, since the beginning of Israel's existence she's been fighting, Israel was only supposed to last a couple of days, the jews and Israel are here to stay, they're not going anywhere. The jews and Israel are examples of god's blessings.

Anti-Semites why are you so jealous of the jews?

Cold_Killer said:
Just remember this, the jews have been persecuted from the beginning of time, romans, chrisitans, germans you name it. The jews through countless miracles are still kicking around, according to your bible they're "gods chosen people", yes god did turn his back on them but in the end he took them back. Jews make up 1%, I say again they make up 1% of the world's population but somehow according to you, anti-semites, they control the world's most powerful country, when you say "the jews control this and the jews control that" i think it just goes to show how sucessful the jews have been throughout the years, its good you anti-semintes recognize their accomplishments.

Israel has been through countless wars, many of the wars they fought against multiple enemies, were heavily outnumbered but somehow the jews pulled it off again. Israel continues to fight for her existence today, since the beginning of Israel's existence she's been fighting, Israel was only supposed to last a couple of days, the jews and Israel are here to stay, they're not going anywhere. The jews and Israel are examples of god's blessings.

There is a reason as to why people hate the jews!

Also jewish people have their own religion. What the hell does the christian bible protect them?

Maybe it was edited????????

Darktooth said:
I've got nothing against Jews.

I'm cool with preety much everyone, except for people who are anti-American. They can go back to whatever country they came from, and if they were born here, then get the fuck out. :D

That is all, lol

are you aware of how anti-america(na) that is?

darkdownscase.... we have freedom of speech, the right to assemble, and the right to speak out against the government. Any attempt to restrict these is anti-american. hypocrite.

Cold_Killer said:

You owe your freedom to the Persians, so do not forget that Mr. High and Holy.

Your appeal to “just remember” a load of irrelevancies is pathetic. Sentimental pleas for pity are not convincing.

The principal reason I am an “anti-semite” is because of the destructive nature of Judaism, Christianity, and modernism.

Read the first part of Nietzsche’s On the Genealogy of Morals and you’ll understand where I’m coming from.

Also, just for fun:

according to your bible they're "gods chosen people"

The bible is a Jewish book; it’s not “our bible.”

The jews and Israel are examples of god's blessings.

A good reason to hate god. :)

Can someone not object to Judaism and it’s derivative thought without being “jealous”? You object to anti-semitism, perhaps you are jealous? Ludicrous? Yes.

I have a question....i am really confused here. You see i am originally from russia...and back home we have nationality in your passport...basically you have a choice to pick either nationality of your parents. For example if my mom is ukranian and dad is russian I can select to be either russian or ukranian then i am getting my passport (16 years old).

Now Jew is considered to be nationality as well...lets say if one of your parents is jew you can select to be jewish...religion has nothing to do with it(maybe you grand grand parents were practicing before the revolution). Here in US it seems that jew is not a nationality but a religious group, is it? or am i getting something wrong?

Top Bottom