Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anti-E needed for winny, and anything combat winny hair loss?

W

WARBIRDWS6

Wasn't sure on whether winny by itself warrants an anti-E or not. also i know winny is the worst AS for hair loss.....but does proscar/minoxidil/nizoral/spiro or anything help with hair loss from it? very paranoid about adding this in for the hair loss issue.

i get no loss in the "vertex" or top/back of the head. but my front hairline has always been high since i was a teenager....and it has gone back some over time. you know, the sean michaels look (WWF wrestler). lol. but i have been seeing some pretty decent fallout as far as what i get in my brush or hands when washing my hair while on the dbol. i haven't gotten my proscar yet (slow ass IAS), but will have it by the winny i hope. i am just using SP extract and just started minoxidil. nizoral is on the way soon, just got to get me some spiro. its just i always hear that winstrol will make your hair fallout just by looking at it, no matter what you use. well, thanks.

Infusion said:
I think Proscar will help with the hair.

Here is part of a post I copied from this board a while ago. Can't remember who wrote it but I'm sure if you search for it you'll find the entire thread.

Winstrol does not convert to DHT although it is a DHT derivative, this is also the case with primobolan. To Finasteride or not to finastride? Well I mentioned above that Finasteride (Proscar) will only work to prevent the conversion of DHT by the 5AR enzyme. It wont do much to reduce hair loss on these because they are already a DHT derivitives. The hairloss is much to do with it stimulating the androgen receptors in the scalp.The best way to treat hair problems on these steroids are with Spironolactone or flutamide. Nizorol shampoo (or similar) is also good to some extent. Dont be fooled by either winstrol or primo. They can both be quite harsh on the hair.

pkraken said:

Here is part of a post I copied from this board a while ago. Can't remember who wrote it but I'm sure if you search for it you'll find the entire thread.

Winstrol does not convert to DHT although it is a DHT derivative, this is also the case with primobolan. To Finasteride or not to finastride? Well I mentioned above that Finasteride (Proscar) will only work to prevent the conversion of DHT by the 5AR enzyme. It wont do much to reduce hair loss on these because they are already a DHT derivitives. The hairloss is much to do with it stimulating the androgen receptors in the scalp.The best way to treat hair problems on these steroids are with Spironolactone or flutamide. Nizorol shampoo (or similar) is also good to some extent. Dont be fooled by either winstrol or primo. They can both be quite harsh on the hair.

yeah, i saw that same thing on one of my winny searches a while back. that is one of the reasons i asked about this, since that paragraph was quite foreboding about the hair loss. so basically, proscar wont help because it doesn't matter if you inhibit the conversion since winstrol acts on the hair as if it is DHT. so you need to go to the source (which is the hair or scalp) with the creams and shampoos. just what i was figuring. fuck....well at least i got the nizoral coming soon enough....working on the spiro, but i just don't want the trouble of getting a script or making my own. and the other spiro creams (non minixidil.com) are kinda shady. thanks for reposting that, it was the best description i saw on the subject but couldn't find it again today.

Top Bottom