Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anti - Depressants

Drunken_Weasel

I think I need to get on some med for Anti-med... I keep being told by people to do it.. I have a few questions though...

Would it help or hinder my drive to lose weight.. would it give me the energy to just keep going? if not.. would it atleast not make it any worse....

Prices.. how much a month am I gonna be payin for this stuff.. im not rich by far. 52 cents in my bank account right now...

Heres what they'll do. They'll kill your sex drive, and kill your ambition. While flattening your wallet. And they'll turn you into a lard ass.

Paulos said:
Fuck Anti-Ds homie, what you need is some Halotestin.

Well fuck.. wtf is Halostin?

Necrophagia said:
Heres what they'll do. They'll kill your sex drive, and kill your ambition. While flattening your wallet. And they'll turn you into a lard ass.

What the fuck do I need a sex drive for? I'm a virgin, and going to stay that way.. Im already a lard ass.. and my wallet's already flat... What the fuck am I supposed to do about being so down that I sleep ~12 hours a day.. and feel like suicide the majority of every day?

GET LAID!

First get your ass in shape. Then get some new threads. Then bang some chicks dude.

If ya need help go take Martial Arts. It'll get your ass in shape and cure the depression.

mylife said:
What exactly do you have to be depressed about? Ever asked yourself that?

Yes.. I do.

I'm fat.
I'm ugly.
I'm to shy to even ask a girl out.. and the majority of girls are way to fine for me to even aproach because of the 2 above reasons.
My self esteem sucks.
I'm poor.
I'm stupid.. getting into college.. but WTF for.. I don't know what I want to do with my life.
I try to lose weight.. depression gets in the way.
I try to run, I got sick as a dog, and am still suffering from the sickness..
Friends are straying away.. all got gf's.. while I sit at home and either lift weights or chat, or listen to music...

They are all stupid reasons.. but they all get to me.. I do have reasons for being depressed.. and the whole sickness thing brought all of this out worse.. I'm in a 12 foot hole right now.. and can't jump high enough to get out of it. or to even grab the edge.

Necrophagia said:
GET LAID!

First get your ass in shape. Then get some new threads. Then bang some chicks dude.

If ya need help go take Martial Arts. It'll get your ass in shape and cure the depression.

Getting laid.. much easier said than done.. im shy, fat, and ugly

Get into shape? I'm halfway their.. but this depression is a bitch.. can't get much done with work, and sleeping around 12 hours a fucking day.. I set the fucking alarm clock.. but sleep through it. Martial arts costs money aswell..

I used to be like you. Takes work but it's changing. You can change, just takes effort. Maybe anti-D's are a temporary fix. I don't know.

Necrophagia said:
Maybe anti-D's are a temporary fix.

I've gone 6+ years without Anti-D's... figure I would ask about them, and maybe try and see a doctor.. but so far, It seems most people think I should stay depressed.. and try to get myself in better shape while being depressed... which doesnt make sense to me.. but whatever.

Top Bottom