Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another school shooting anyone have details? 27 dead I heard

pic of dbag
2djuq9d.jpg

Obama will give a briefing at 3:15pm. His aides are already saying while he supports an assault rifle ban, he is not willing to put any political capitol towards it, and will not touch upon the gun control subject in any foreseeable future.

I don't believe anything he says.. That would go for Romney too. Just so ppl dont think I'm a republican.

nothing to be scared of here bro, now stfu

bino, aren't you making "political hay" here yourself? jus sayin bro. Your first response was "here go those dems again". And yeah I get it but at the same time 30 people are dead and apparently most of em are kindergartners, so if you're people who beleive that the average american ought not to possess the ability to end lives with the simplicity offered by a firearm....I think you get a pass today. They may be perfectly wrong but still Bino, kindergartners are dead.

bino, aren't you making "political hay" here yourself? jus sayin bro. Your first response was "here go those dems again". And yeah I get it but at the same time 30 people are dead and apparently most of em are kindergartners, so if you're people who beleive that the average american ought not to possess the ability to end lives with the simplicity offered by a firearm....I think you get a pass today. They may be perfectly wrong but still Bino, kindergartners are dead.

meh i think i'm justified in pointing out the rush to make this a political issue.
i've can count two hands the times i've fired a gun, i have very little interest in guns btw

Samurai, the testing and such you suggest only keeps guns out of the hands of law-abiding citizens. It won't do anything to stop dirtbags bent on doing shit like this.

Top Bottom