Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another school shooting anyone have details? 27 dead I heard

No denying what you're saying, Samurai. I'm just saying that taking guns from law-abiding citizens doesn't fix the situation, and in fact the laws taking away a CCW/CHL's rights to carry on school property don't and won't do anything.
Shirl, Arkansas schools have had at least a couple units on premise ever since the Jonesboro shooting in the 90's and that HAS seemed to stop a lot of the shit that was going on in schools.

I leave my .45 in my truck at all times. Even when I'm picking up my kid from school waiting in the parking lot. What? Ima take it out every day before driving there then have this kind of shit happen and be unarmed? I think not.

^^^ Bingo.

and like I told her the cat would still have gotten off multiple rounds before someone put him down. If cops who train for a living lose their ability to put rounds on target in high stress situations, you can bet the average american citizen who sits all day at work then goes home and sits on the couch isn't going to fare any better. Would the guy have gotten off on 26 people if at least a couple people were armed in taht school? likely not so I agree something has to be done. But let's stop kidding ourselves ok? Having everybody armed isn't this magical failsafe that's gonna keep everyone from getting shot. Something still has to be done in the way of having to pass rigourous mental and physical tests in order to posess firearms. It's standard practice in the military and LE, so that has to come down to general public.

Guns are a glock 9mm and some sort of sig handgun found on the shooters body. A bushmaster AR was in his car, but they can't confirm if he used it or not.

Obama will give a briefing at 3:15pm. His aides are already saying while he supports an assault rifle ban, he is not willing to put any political capitol towards it, and will not touch upon the gun control subject in any foreseeable future.

Top Bottom