Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another school shooting anyone have details? 27 dead I heard

I have an idea....how bout we agree to STFU and move on. I'm done with this thread and the bleeding hearts in it.

If this 'truth' was really important to you, you wouldn't be making yourself look better at the expense of others by calling them names and saying they needed bricks shoved in their face. Are you for real? It doesn't work on anyone with any self respect anyway.

Oh yeah, the calendar wasn't proven bullshit; you just latched on to the idea that you thought you were in on something and everyone else was stupid, and you were baited hook, line, and sinker. Then you came on here and repeated it without checking it out first. Who is the sheeple? Who is easily led?

As I said I'm done with you and this thread. Nothing happened on 12/21/12 so what? Did i start an "I told you so" thread? Do you have some other wonderful insight you would like to bestow on us all? Yes I'm trying to make myself look good by getting people to question their own gov't. Busted. Oh. my. god.
So again, have a nice thread. Maybe I'll see you in another thread. (but hopefully not) Now we can go back to our origional agreement of STFU. Night night.

Top Bottom