Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another school shooting anyone have details? 27 dead I heard

No woot.. I live in Chicago, we had a gun ban for decades, one of the strictest in the country and we still had the worst crime rates. Top three. How can that be if we had a complete gun ban?? I myself have a gun, I have a FOID card which is like a license to have a gun. I don't do stupid shit with it. I go to the gun range on occasions. I have it for protection in case of a break in. They just lifted the ban on guns in chicago a year and a half ago or so. We still have high crime but it's not because of ppl like myself. It's criminals. They will always find a way to get guns. Most of the violence in the city is in the south side where it's predominantly black and very poor. Only gangs and criminals have guns in that area. Ppl all over the city are upset but ppl need to realize that government can not keep you safe. Only u can. Ppl in the south side refuse to get a FOID card an get a gun to protect their property and family. They feel like more police will make a difference. We know the government can't protect when they have had operations like fast and furious go on..

Fucking thugs

No disrespect, Samurai, but no this is NOT the NRA's vision. In the NRA's version of this event, every single adult in that school would have had a gun and the minute this worthless piece of shit drew his gun one of them would have dropped him.

even in that fairy tale setting that guy is killing a coupld people before he's gunned down, and that's real talk. I agree though, there should be some certified people in schools now. It's kind of sick we've come to that though, you do realize that right? I mean it's reality I get it, but it's still pretty much that we've hit rock bottom. Teachers have to be armed....are you kidding me. This is what we've come to. Sorry but that punultimate vision you described is still utterly and absurdly corrupt....it's what has to happen though.

so he shot his mom and her students?

Shot many of her students, and there's a report saying a body was found in a home "connect to him". Another story said police are at his mother's house, so he may have killed someone at home, then went to her school.

thanks...I didn't even know about it until the school system here initiated the emergency response system

to be honest I know its an overreaction but makes me feel better knowing theyre doing it anyway
our police force here is truly amazing...
they did this one other time over a note scribbled in a bathroom stall and the kids felt a lot better having the police there...cops made a big community outreach thing out of it and did lots of food and oy drives and stuff and the kids really enjoyed it

I can't imagine being a parent trying to get to the staging area...or being emergency personell trying to keep it together for a scene like that

thanks...I didn't even know about it until the school system here initiated the emergency response system

to be honest I know its an overreaction but makes me feel better knowing theyre doing it anyway
our police force here is truly amazing...
they did this one other time over a note scribbled in a bathroom stall and the kids felt a lot better having the police there...cops made a big community outreach thing out of it and did lots of food and oy drives and stuff and the kids really enjoyed it

I can't imagine being a parent trying to get to the staging area...or being emergency personell trying to keep it together for a scene like that

Or being one of the 18 sets of parents still standing there as the rest of the kids leave with their families.

There is a special place in hell for this fucker. Grrrrrrrrr!!!!

Who can shoot a bunch of young kids. Jeeeeezz fuck fuck suck fuck fucker.

No denying what you're saying, Samurai. I'm just saying that taking guns from law-abiding citizens doesn't fix the situation, and in fact the laws taking away a CCW/CHL's rights to carry on school property don't and won't do anything.

Shirl, Arkansas schools have had at least a couple units on premise ever since the Jonesboro shooting in the 90's and that HAS seemed to stop a lot of the shit that was going on in schools.

Or being one of the 18 sets of parents still standing there as the rest of the kids leave with their families.

right...I can't imagine the growing horror

this whole thing literally made me cry....my heart goes out to anyone directly affected

it's like the call is going out, they'e all coming out of the woodwork now. Maybe it's like a network and they all know each other?

Top Bottom