Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another school shooting anyone have details? 27 dead I heard

You don't have to shoot a bunch of kids to be a psychopath

Like I said, I fully believe that this behavior is becoming the norm

remember the New York Post pic last week? Not only did that photographer not help that man, he caught his last moments on film, sold it and those people put that up on the front page

yep, his story that i was trying to "flash" the driver was complete horseshit. I bought it for a second until I heard the guy was struggling for "30 FUCKING SECONDS" to get back onto the platform. In that time people could easily have helped the guy up, including the cameraman

In the end, this is the world the NRA envisioned for us. Gun availability for anyone on demand. Had they had their senses intact and said to themselves "maybe not everyone in this country ought to have the right to bear arms", "maybe there should be some stringent tests people have to go through to prove they have the mental faculties about themselves to be armed".....maybe these shootings wouldn't have happened. All these decades gun shows have been letting these weapons out the back door, there's simply too much of em out there to know who has one and who doesn't. If it had been done right from the beginning for sure alot of these incidents would have been cut down on. But like Plank said, this is now why good people have to carry. It is what it is now.

yep, his story that i was trying to "flash" the driver was complete horseshit. I bought it for a second until I heard the guy was struggling for "30 FUCKING SECONDS" to get back onto the platform. In that time people could easily have helped the guy up, including the cameraman

I know, my gut told me it was a lie right away. I can't believe no one helped him. Viewing life through a screen (camera, or otherwise) causes a sort of deadening of compassion for others I believe

No disrespect, Samurai, but no this is NOT the NRA's vision. In the NRA's version of this event, every single adult in that school would have had a gun and the minute this worthless piece of shit drew his gun one of them would have dropped him.

my kids' school went in to lock down and announced they'll have a police presence in the coming months...

Im sick over this happening to these babies and teachers

digi is right...Im about 100 miles north east

Top Bottom