Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another school shooting anyone have details? 27 dead I heard

I'm fucking sick...

I can't fathom being such a piece of shit coward that you'd hurt an innocent child, much less several.

I know I have thick skin and usually shit never gets to me, but fuck this one struck a chord. I don't even know what to say...

Haven't been this fucking enraged in a very long time...

Reactions: ceo
and people like this are the reason I carry...

Right plank!! Plank carries so does that mean he will shoot someone? Ppl will kill ppl even if we had a complete gun ban in this country. Ppl can die from knives, bats to the head, etc.Plank, thank you for exercising your right. Who knows plank could potentially save his or someone else's life tonight cause he had his gun with him.

Why the fuck are they interviewing these kids and putting them on tv right now? The media is just as sick as anyone else

libs already tripping over corpses to make political hay about gun control

yeah in a minute it ain't gonna be just libs mate, i'm sure there's more than just a couple republicans in connecticut this morning wondering why their little 5-10 years olds are dead. THis issue is shortly going to morph into an a-political one. You're gonna see libs and reps finally work together on something, unfortunately it might be something that won't be good.

Why the fuck are they interviewing these kids and putting them on tv right now? The media is just as sick as anyone else

it's like the movie natural born killers, consumers eat this sort of media up.
no television for this guy, haven't had one in years to avoid stuff like this.

Every time there's a mass shooting like this, the media sensationalizes it, and it seems to spread. How many copycat's were there after the CO movie theater shooting? I remember reading about 3 or 4 thwarted attempts.

You don't have to shoot a bunch of kids to be a psychopath

Like I said, I fully believe that this behavior is becoming the norm

remember the New York Post pic last week? Not only did that photographer not help that man, he caught his last moments on film, sold it and those people put that up on the front page

yeah in a minute it ain't gonna be just libs mate, i'm sure there's more than just a couple republicans in connecticut this morning wondering why their little 5-10 years olds are dead. THis issue is shortly going to morph into an a-political one. You're gonna see libs and reps finally work together on something, unfortunately it might be something that won't be good.

are you faking being a brit wtf?
connecticut is entirely blue (federally).
no need to find token reps, there isn't any

Top Bottom