Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another school shooting anyone have details? 27 dead I heard

Has banning drugs led to less or more drugs available?

I dont understand why a failed war on drugs would not also be an applicable model for guns as well

Banning doesnt work bottom line

But drugs are illegal..guns aren't..

I love you guys and hope you all stay safe and your families. Fuck what a mess

So you don't think gun control couldn't have possibly stopped this from happening?

No woot.. I live in Chicago, we had a gun ban for decades, one of the strictest in the country and we still had the worst crime rates. Top three. How can that be if we had a complete gun ban?? I myself have a gun, I have a FOID card which is like a license to have a gun. I don't do stupid shit with it. I go to the gun range on occasions. I have it for protection in case of a break in. They just lifted the ban on guns in chicago a year and a half ago or so. We still have high crime but it's not because of ppl like myself. It's criminals. They will always find a way to get guns. Most of the violence in the city is in the south side where it's predominantly black and very poor. Only gangs and criminals have guns in that area. Ppl all over the city are upset but ppl need to realize that government can not keep you safe. Only u can. Ppl in the south side refuse to get a FOID card an get a gun to protect their property and family. They feel like more police will make a difference. We know the government can't protect when they have had operations like fast and furious go on..

Kindergarten kids. So sick. As a daddy of a child that age this really had me on edge and physically ill

Unfortunately if the media keeps turning these scumbags into celebrities this will not stop. Tomorrow morning the faces of the killers will be plastered on every news outlet. Talking about who they are and why they did it. It gives the killer the platform try need make themselves know. F'in media gives them exactly what they want.

Focus the media attention on the victims, and never mention one detail about the shooter other than he was a cowardly mindless dirtbag

Top Bottom