Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another school shooting anyone have details? 27 dead I heard

libs already tripping over corpses to make political hay about gun control

Yup! I'm pissed about that and that some guy with other ppl would go into a school and harm children. But like Rahm Emanuel once said, "you never want to let a good crises go to waste, and what I mean by that is an opportunity to do things you think you can not do before"

this is making me physically ill, typically this shit doesn't effect me since it's always so far away.
but fuking elementary kids? even the ones that survived are gonna be scarred from this.

Me too bro. usually I shrug it off. But this one I cant.

Hey Woot....if peices of shit like this want to shoot people they will get a gun. It doesnt matter. If I didnt have a pistol permit or a CCW and I wanted a handgun I could just make a few calls and get pointed in the right direction. Anyone can get an illegal handgun or assault rifle if they do a little leg work.

I have read of numerous situations where people with CCW have been able to help other people. ie: woman leaving grocery store late approached by 4 hispanics looking for a good time. Guy whips out CCW and they run. If there was overbearing gun control shit like this that happens all the time that we never hear about would stop happening.
Gun control just means the law abiding citizens lose their guns. The bad guys will still have guns regardless.

So you don't think gun control couldn't have possibly stopped this from happening?

Has banning drugs led to less or more drugs available?

I dont understand why a failed war on drugs would not also be an applicable model for guns as well

Banning doesnt work bottom line

this is making me physically ill, typically this shit doesn't effect me since it's always so far away.
but fuking elementary kids? even the ones that survived are gonna be scarred from this.

me too, I'm feel physically sick.

I don't know if I can watch any more on the news. I don't want to feel what they're feeling.

A kindergarden class is unaccounted for

Has banning drugs led to less or more drugs available?

I dont understand why a failed war on drugs would not also be an applicable model for guns as well

Banning doesnt work bottom line

Either way bro, 27 people are killed with a weapon that is very dangerous...at a fucking elementary school..gun laws or not it's a fucking huge concern to our world

Me too bro. usually I shrug it off. But this one I cant.

Hey Woot....if peices of shit like this want to shoot people they will get a gun. It doesnt matter. If I didnt have a pistol permit or a CCW and I wanted a handgun I could just make a few calls and get pointed in the right direction. Anyone can get an illegal handgun or assault rifle if they do a little leg work.

I have read of numerous situations where people with CCW have been able to help other people. ie: woman leaving grocery store late approached by 4 hispanics looking for a good time. Guy whips out CCW and they run. If there was overbearing gun control shit like this that happens all the time that we never hear about would stop happening.
Gun control just means the law abiding citizens lose their guns. The bad guys will still have guns regardless.

That's what it amounts to, more abiding citizen CCW , less crime, period.

Top Bottom