Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another school shooting anyone have details? 27 dead I heard

A parent giving an interview on the phone is stating that the gunman went after the principal, they argued, while the intercom was on, and heard the principal give warning to the school and then get shot.

I'm in CO and I remember Columbine. My oldest was a baby. There was this awful feeling everywhere you went, it was like then entire state went into depression. They took measures, made the kids wear ID's, check parents at the door. Even now I have to be buzzed in to my son's JR high. But none of this fixes the problem. The shooter was buzzed into this school, as I hear it. I'm not so sure about gun control, I don't think it will work. I think we need more gun education. The common factor in all of the shootings out here (Aurora Theater, Columbine) was that there was a history of mental illness. After working in a hospital that cares for the indigent, I can honestly tell you that services for the mentally ill are nearly nonexistent.

and like I told her the cat would still have gotten off multiple rounds before someone put him down. If cops who train for a living lose their ability to put rounds on target in high stress situations, you can bet the average american citizen who sits all day at work then goes home and sits on the couch isn't going to fare any better. Would the guy have gotten off on 26 people if at least a couple people were armed in taht school? likely not so I agree something has to be done. But let's stop kidding ourselves ok? Having everybody armed isn't this magical failsafe that's gonna keep everyone from getting shot. Something still has to be done in the way of having to pass rigourous mental and physical tests in order to posess firearms. It's standard practice in the military and LE, so that has to come down to general public.

Obviously we arent going to arm everyone. the majority of these soccer mom run faggot families in the USA are scared to death of guns. Which is contributing factor to problems like this. This is why my child has been taught to respect guns and how to act around and safely handle them since the first .22 shot he fired at age 4 to shooting my .44 mag this summer at age 11.

It doesnt matter if you have to pass a military issued test to own a gun or just go into walmart and buy one. Responsible people will still be responsible. Criminals will still be criminals and find weapons readily available. More available most likely. You can pass all the laws and test people all you want. All that is going to do is discourage law abiding citizens who want a CCW or sporting permit (for handgun) to not get one due to the amount of red tape needed to go through. When I got my CCW I waited 6 mos. Now its up to almost a 12 month wait for the process where i live. I could go to the city nearby in the ghetto flash some cash and have a gun inside of an hour guaranteed. So WTF good does any of this shit do?

I looked at his page too...his likes were short, mainly Theatre, some other game I've never heard of, and GNR

Not like he'd have Likes like 'killing people' or anything, but you know.

Sorry, I think talking about guns at all is stupid. Why would anyone's mind even go there? Can't people see past the surface

thats not the shooter....right name wrong person
defamation lawsuit

people can't take a moment to help a dude off of train tracks to avoid his impending doom nor be bothered to interrupt their game of angry birds long enough to dial 911 cause some dude is lying on the ground bleeding from a gunshot wound. It is what it is now.

Top Bottom