Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another night another girl

OXANDRIN

i totally messed up last night. here is the deal..... this chick i started seeing very recently were supposed to hang out. so me being and idiot decided to up my dnp dose to like 600mg and take about 4ml's of 1,4 BD before i went out with her.

ok - so i was dieing to eat so i picked up a pizza and brought it over to her place to eat like a slice or 2. sure enough i had like 5 slices. then i started sweating like crazy and then the ghb took over and i was a mess. this girl thought i was "normal" before this.

so some how i get the idea to go back to my house and i get her to come. so really nothing went too wrong in regaurds to her coming home with me other than the fact that i got lost driving to my house (went east over the GWB in stead of west) - i guess it happens...

so then i get to my house which i had the temp set at roughly 55 degrees and she is freezing i'm sweating etc. so we changed rooms about 3 times in an attempt to keep me from total meltdown. and finally we ended up in my bedroom.

now the good news here is i didn't sleep with her but things were very strange for a while there. i mean yeah i was sweating and my willy wasn't working properly. but i also asked her a question that most people wouldn't ask and it turns out i can see why it wouldn't be a good quesiton to ask. i asked her "how she liked to be kissed?"

don't ask me why i said this....but i think she thought i didn't like the way she kissed. could have been my fault who the hell knows. all them rotties i've been kissing aren't great practive perhaps?

but anyway that was my night. i am guessing this might not be recoverable from. meaning i might have blown my chances with this girl which really sucks because she is awesome. but i have taken the advice of all you broly's here on elite and i have learned to just write these things off.

any comments?

good call on taking 4ml and then driving... makes the trip an adventure.

dates on DNP not a good idea in general. All you will do is convince her you are a nasty ass sweathog.

Burning_Inside said:
you must have very hi confidence in yourself to even think about being remotely intimate wheile dripping sweat from DNP.

i gave in and told her i was a drug addict....i think that might have changed her view on me slightly

oh yeah - i must have really turned her on sweating like that

OXANDRIN said:

i gave in and told her i was a drug addict....i think that might have changed her view on me slightly

oh yeah - i must have really turned her on sweating like that

1,4 isn't a drug

i used to suck cock for coke. you ever suck cock before?

Jesus. I wouldn't exactly call you a drug addict. You should have just said you were trying some new fat burner. MAybe then tell her a few buddies dropped by your place before you went to see her and basically peer-pressured you into doing a little 1,4. Just tell her it wasn't a good mix and that you wish you had been honest with yourself (and her for that matter) about your limits since that date with her was important to you and you feel like you blew it and want to make it up to her. That will also explain the whole "kiss" quesiton since you can just chalk it up to concern for her having a good time. She'll say yes after that tirade. Tell her the "drug addict" thing was just because you felt embarrassed about not being able to handle a fat burner like that.

Nathan said:
Jesus. I wouldn't exactly call you a drug addict. You should have just said you were trying some new fat burner. MAybe then tell her a few buddies dropped by your place before you went to see her and basically peer-pressured you into doing a little 1,4. Just tell her it wasn't a good mix and that you wish you had been honest with yourself (and her for that matter) about your limits since that date with her was important to you and you feel like you blew it and want to make it up to her. That will also explain the whole "kiss" quesiton since you can just chalk it up to concern for her having a good time. She'll say yes after that tirade. Tell her the "drug addict" thing was just because you felt embarrassed about not being able to handle a fat burner like that.

its too late to try that recorse....but i am going give it time and just let her have some space or whatever people call that shit. i talked to her this morning for a good while and while she seemed alittle uneasy about it....i might be able to recover from this one

going over the GWB the wrong way is awasome. She was probbly like this fucking is a jackass.

Sounds like a good night:) You should have just told her everything nathan said.

Top Bottom