Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

annie are you okay? annie are you okay? are you okay annie?

H

HappyScrappy

you've been struck by... a smooth criminal.

hot damn, someone is covering an MJ song. fantastic. and I love the video for it.

and I now have to add, along with Travis and Coldplay - "Ours" to the Radiohead-lite bands.
they look kind fo badass in their video, but the music is less than badass.

I think part of it is, the one song of their's (ours) I've heard is sometimes and the opening guitar riff sounds a lot like talk show host and then of course the dudes vocals are reminiscent as well...

who's with me?

hey happy thats exactly what you tell the CPR dummy that I used for the training a long time ago.annie,areyou ok,annie,are you ok:FRlol:

yeah, and she can never feel her legs. (for those of you that don't know the norwegian made rescue annie, they are a head and torso with working lung system, but they have no arms nor legs).
I did it in a cpr class, then I had to do it in gym class in school, and then again when I got my lifeguarding cert.

the funniest was when we did it in gym class, one of my friends tore off the hair (it is a rubber one peice deal) and wore it around for the rest of the day. less funny was when he poured the entire bottle of isopropinol (sp?) into annie's mouth and then punded on her chest to make it geyser out and then evaporate and smell like a doctor's office.
then when he did the jaw tilt he accidentally ripped the head off... he was overly strong and not aware of it.

i saw Ours a couple of weekends ago at a small venue here in dallas. it was a really good show and yeah when i first heard them i thought it was new radiohead.
who covered smooth criminal??

supersizeme said:

who covered smooth criminal??

alien ant farm. some new band with young dudes in it - I think they are punk-ish.
funny video though, it mimics some of the michael jackson stuff, but in suburban middle class white american neighborhoods.

i'll have to check out that band

when i was taking swimming as a kid we had to do mouth to mouth on each other... not dummies. you have no idea how bad it was with saturday morning breath... :(

that was just their way of hooking up with you
"I'm gonna need to do mouth to mouth"
"but I'm conscious"
"don't fight it baby...."

I think we've all been there...

alien ant farm...i have heard of them. they opened up this concert i went to a while ago. i didn't get there early enough to see them because no one really gave a shit about them because they aren't big yet but i will try and d/l this off the internet.

Top Bottom