Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Animal shelter animals

gwl9dta4

I went into an animal shelter with my GF to look at cats. We walk into the place and talked to the girls taking care of the animals. After talking to them and seeing the kittens and older cats, i have realised that most people are hartless assholes. They just abandon their pets when they become inconvenient. Move to a new place? Oh well no pets, cat/dog has got to go. Some people "suddenly" develop allergies, oh well the cat has to go. My favorite one is from my GF aunt, she gave up her cat because it was jelaous of her new baby.

I can't explain the very real sadness in the air at the shelter. All those animals look like they are expecting their owner to get them anyday. How can people not treat pets like family members? They treat them like toys, to be discarded when they become inconvenient.

humans deserve to die. id like to abandon some in a shelter so they can be destroied

i go to the shelter almost everyday to play with the cats. alot of them are really sad, there was one that all she would do was stare out her window. never moved. guess she was waiting for her family to come back.

I rescued my cat from an animal shelter. He is a cool dude.

I don't understand how people can do that to animals. But then I can't understand how people can spend hundreds of dollars on a pet when thousands are killed each day in shelters. Breeders too. YUCK!

I will rescue any pet I own :)

I have never understood how someone could dump their pet like it was nothing but trash. I got one of my dogs from the local rescue shelter and Sissy is the sweetest dog you could have. She was abused as a puppy and she is a little skittish, so I have to be careful when I discipline her.

I will say that going to that shelter was tough, I wanted to take them all home with me. Most of those animals are so happy to have a loving home that they make incredible pets.

Advaik said:
humans deserve to die. id like to abandon some in a shelter so they can be destroied

i go to the shelter almost everyday to play with the cats. alot of them are really sad, there was one that all she would do was stare out her window. never moved. guess she was waiting for her family to come back.

why do you go to the shelter almost everyday?

good post bro, i can't understand it, the fucking worst thing i'v heard of people doing is driving way out in the woods, or down some dirt road and letting them go, what the fuck is that? friend did that to his dog, drove out 1 mile from his house way out some dirt road, the next day the dog was at there door, so he decided to keep it...but yeah, it's hartless, should drop the fucking owners off in some weird country and then drive off, dick eaters...

Starfish,

I visited a quarantine station last week for work and it broke my heart. Mainly cats and dogs locked up in a confined space for up to 3 months while they go through quarantine. When the animals saw us they all started barking and meowing. My colleague broke down and cried, she couldn't handle it. They were sooooooo lonely.

big_bad_buff said:

why do you go to the shelter almost everyday?

i had community service at the shelter once, been going everyday since to keep the cats company. even though they dont have families they still need love

vinylgroover said:
Starfish,

I visited a quarantine station last week for work and it broke my heart. Mainly cats and dogs locked up in a confined space for up to 3 months while they go through quarantine. When the animals saw us they all started barking and meowing. My colleague broke down and cried, she couldn't handle it. They were sooooooo lonely.

That would be hard. Are they in quarantine because they are being brought in from another country?

Advaik said:

That's exactly what i am talking about. Those animals are so hartbroken and it's so obvious. They also had some very small kittens that were hissing with a look of horror whenever a person came near them, i hate to even think what someone was doing to them before they ended up in the shelter.

Top Bottom