Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

angel just out of curiosity i have a question. also, just letting u know i have the utmost respect for you and iv been realy enjoying ur posts lately

Re: angel just out of curiosity i have a question. also, just letting u know i have the utmost respect for you and iv been realy enjoying ur posts lately

hot.

Re: angel just out of curiosity i have a question. also, just letting u know i have the utmost respect for you and iv been realy enjoying ur posts lately

she never has and willing to bet she never will.she keeps her close on.sept for me.

If u wanna see some titos go to the titty bar. Its guaranteed every time. Fun too.

Dannomight has a frequent flyer card at Kenny Mays in Hammond, IN

No it's the skybox in harvey. And sometimes club-O down the street. But I stopped goin frequently about 4 years ago. But there are some of the same stripwhores workin I'm sure.:):)

Sublime- thank you!
You must be added to the list of assholes who are no longer assholes here on elite fitness! Lol
I honestly do not see a difference in my posting. But I am glad that you are enjoying them.
As for the boob pics- Honestly there is nothing to see( and I mean that seriously). I have toyed with the idea numerous times about posting them, however I have opted not to. Too many people here with mixed opinions when it comes to disecting a picture.
IMHO I should not need to post my boob shots. What will I gain from it besides a little more attention from guys here (which I care less about) and some karma hits. I made the mistake of posting my ass a while back, which I will never do again. I respect myself, my body and my spouse enough to realize that what I have is mine and his only..No one else needs to see my body. Not that I am knocking people who have posted their revealing pics here because most of the chicks who have done it have great bodies and should be proud to show them, it is all based on opinion..And my opinion is that I choose not to.
Thanks though sublime!

Angel said:
Sublime- thank you!
You must be added to the list of assholes who are no longer assholes here on elite fitness! Lol
I honestly do not see a difference in my posting. But I am glad that you are enjoying them.
As for the boob pics- Honestly there is nothing to see( and I mean that seriously). I have toyed with the idea numerous times about posting them, however I have opted not to. Too many people here with mixed opinions when it comes to disecting a picture.
IMHO I should not need to post my boob shots. What will I gain from it besides a little more attention from guys here (which I care less about) and some karma hits. I made the mistake of posting my ass a while back, which I will never do again. I respect myself, my body and my spouse enough to realize that what I have is mine and his only..No one else needs to see my body. Not that I am knocking people who have posted their revealing pics here because most of the chicks who have done it have great bodies and should be proud to show them, it is all based on opinion..And my opinion is that I choose not to.
Thanks though sublime!
good post, angel is a good gal

Could you please make the title of your post just a little longer? Thanks.

:cow:

Top Bottom