Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Angel i want to apologize for being such a jerk to you but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunk

...before i release you from my pown3rship I want to break something down for you right quick.

One thing you neglect to understand is that there are these symbols in life. They come in various shapes which in turn signify different meanings, and various sounds.

We as humans put these symbols together to form a series of "SYMBOLS". These are what we call, waaaaaait for iiiiiiiiit...."WORDS". RIGHT!

To take it a step further, when you put a few of these "WORDS" together they usually form aaaaa cmon you can do it...."SENTENCE". YOUR DOING GREAT!!!

Now.....From time to time people have been known to not only LOOK at these "WORDS" and "SYMBOLS" but also...uuuhhm...how can i say this....uhhhh "READ" them. Yeah thats it. They READ them. They make an attempt to decipher what the meaning is behind each individual "WORD".

Lesson 2 we will talk about "ABSORBING what we actually READ.

Anyone wanna pick up lesson 2?

Last edited:
Dunk said:
...before i release you from my pown3rship I want to break something down for you right quick.

One thing you neglect to understand is that there are these symbols in life. They come in various shapes which in turn signify different meanings, and various sounds.

We has humans put these symbols together to form a series of "SYMBOLS". These are what we call, waaaaaait for iiiiiiiiit...."WORDS". RIGHT!

To take it a step further, when you put a few of these "WORDS" together they usually form aaaaa cmon you can do it...."SENTENCE". YOUR DOING GREAT!!!

Now.....From time to time people have been known to not only LOOK at these "WORDS" and "SYMBOLS" but also...uuuhhm...how can i say this....uhhhh "READ" them. Yeah thats it. They READ them. They make an attempt to decipher what the meaning is behind each individual "WORD".

Lesson 2 we will talk about "ABSORBING what we actually READ.

Anyone wanna pick up lesson 2?

I'll pick up lesson 2.

Alright Angel, it goes like this. I don't know how to explain absorption. It's kind of an instinct. If you don't start retaining (big word, I know) information in people's posts, people will think you have Alzheimer's. I will start calling you Reagan.

This thread should be locked and thrown in the bin...
nice try on some new material dunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom