Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

American Reflexxx social experiment

I'm not a "LGBT fangirl" I just believe we all should be treated with dignity and respect. We should have basic human rights and civil liberties regardless of liking a vagina or a penis.

i believe there are a whole bunch of people that should be neutered before they reproduce...and a whole bunch more that should be neutered before they reproduce again...and i believe that the abortion laws should be expanded to include unwanted adults...can we fit that into your dignity and respect platform, congresswoman? maybe as some pork on an obscure bill? :verygood:

oh and, i have no penis or vagina or who likes which hang-ups...fuck whomever you want...who am i to judge? :)

i believe there are a whole bunch of people that should be neutered before they reproduce...and a whole bunch more that should be neutered before they reproduce again...and i believe that the abortion laws should be expanded to include unwanted adults...can we fit that into your dignity and respect platform, congresswoman? maybe as some pork on an obscure bill? :verygood:

oh and, i have no penis or vagina or who likes which hang-ups...fuck whomever you want...who am i to judge? :)
Pork? :confused:

Top Bottom