Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Am I crazy not to cancel my trip to Thailand

rush

Ok I know about the sars but I thought I would take my chances
but now there are apparently new terrorist threats in this region
my parents are hell bent against me going, what would you guys
do by the way the article is at www.theage.com.au

Lee said:
i wouldnt risk it, seeing that shithole of a country isnt worth your life.

Agreed. It isn't worth it to see some 15 year old whores and legal gear to lose your life in that shitbag country.

SARS is not a valid reason not to go to Thailand. If you were going to Guangzhou or Beijing, I might have a different opinion. Thailand took a lot of precautionary measures against SARS, and I don't think they have had too many cases. The risk is basically negligible.

Why will you be doing in Thailand and where will you go?

If you go to Thailand, SARS is the least of your worries........ghonorrea, AIDS, Syphillis, hepatitis.......now you're taking serious diseases

I wouldn't be too worried about SARS in Thailand. Since you've quoted www.theage.com.au, I'm guessing you're Australian? Regardless, you're just as likely to be catching SARS in the US or Australia as you are in Thailand. Like plornive said, they've done a decent job of keeping it out.

Thailand has some beautiful parts and some disgraceful parts. No different to anywhere else, really. Just go to the right places and you'll have a great time.

Top Bottom