Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

am i being poisoned?

p0ink

ok, serious question - i have been practically living over at my gf's house for the past whatever, and as of lately, all 3 (her, her roommate, and yours truly) of us have been feeling like shit. i'm talking nausea. splitting headaches, flu like symptoms.

ok, sounds normal, right? well, i thought so to. however, when we woke up this morning we saw all 3 of her hamsters, in 3 different cages, dead in the bottom of their cages. they were fine just yesterday, and all of the suddent, all 3 die at the same time? that seems like a bit of a stretch to just be a coincidence.

she doesnt exactly live in the best apartment complex, so i am wondering if it is carbon monoxide poisoning or if someone under us is cooking up meth or something.

shit like this just does not happen.

You should take the dead hamsters to a CDC Lab & have an autopsy done...

But it sounds like Blood Parasites, to me...

Good Luck with that.

:)

Sounds like mold or carbon moonioxide posoining you should get that looked at since both can cause serious problems and/or death!!

do you know anyone with a carbon monoxide detector you could borrow? you should have one in your house as much as you should have a smoke detector.

Dont downplay mold either. THeir are lots of nasty very dangerous molds that can get inside walls from moiture build up af a house with improper vapor building envelope. Especially if it is built on a crawl space. Molds you cant see or smell can kill! Lots of insurance companies once they realize that a house has mold will not insure it anymore

CO B-man said:
Dont downplay mold either. THeir are lots of nasty very dangerous molds that can get inside walls from moiture build up af a house with improper vapor building envelope. Especially if it is built on a crawl space. Molds you cant see or smell can kill! Lots of insurance companies once they realize that a house has mold will not insure it anymore

can you test for that type of thing?

Top Bottom