Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alter's roll call

*Boyfriend

And, fake tits look horrible. It's funny how pathetic a person can be. They they think a little silicone and Botox will fix their flaws. Their flaws are much deeper than silicone can reach.

nope...i've been hetero my entire life...including the last 25 years that i've been married...thanks for fagging-up the thread though

i don't like fake tits butt, i probably wouldn't look down on someone that sprung for them...ass-uming they were reasonably proportionate...

It takes a special kind of guy to get a hard on looking at a guy. Dudes spread out in doggie style poses or any traditional woman position is gay.

It takes a special kind of guy to get a hard on looking at a guy. Dudes spread out in doggie style poses or any traditional woman position is gay.

How did you form this opinion? As a mental health professional I'd be very interested to know. Thanks for your cooperation,

How did you form this opinion? As a mental health professional I'd be very interested to know. Thanks for your cooperation,

Because your not gay if you're not attracted to the butt you're stuffing. Ambiguity is a factor.

Top Bottom