Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Almost just got in a car accident!!

hardrock

Go fuck your own face!
Platinum
Fuuuuuccckkkkkk!!!!

Went up to get some lunch. The bastards forgot my pop, napkins, and sauce. So I'm already pissed about that. Plus I got shit for sleep lastnight, so I'm already pretty irritable. As I'm driving back to work this dumbass in front of me stops at a yellow light. It just turned yellow!!!!. SO I go to move around him and the bastard next to me speeds up to not let me in. I swerve back into my lane and slam on my brakes so as not to his this asshole and my brakes lock up spinning me into a 180 and spilling some of one of the pops all over my console. I was soo frickin pissed I almost got out to beat the crap outta the dude that stopped. Good thing I didn't cause there was a cop across the street. Get back to work, food taste like shit, so I don't eat it. Now I'm still fuckin hungry!!!

Not my fuckin day!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: = really really pissed!

I probably would, but there aint no where to nap here but on a cold cement floor. That sux, I tried.

hardrock said:
I probably would, but there aint no where to nap here but on a cold cement floor. That sux, I tried.

I take that back your a pussy today, bor. It's just a fricken nap for gods sake. Do it and salvage your manhood.

i need an anti tank missile launcher to keep behind my seat for situations like this

BOOM!!!

BO-DEN

Everything's fine. Form a mental image in your head of me holding a lollipop and I think you'll feel better. Sit on my lap.

Top Bottom