Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

all you TV/ HOME ENTERTAINMENT folks.. S-VIDEO vs. AV chords

M

madbomber31

is it true you get a 25 percent better picture JUST using an S VIDEO hook up? i cant tell the difference all that much.. i'm trying to, but i cant.. they both look better than the regular input cable...

depends on the equipment itself... if you have a hdtv and hook up a dvd player using s-video then it will indeed look better... see what i am saying?

s video is alot better if your cable company services you with digital cable..then it makes a huge difference..also if you have a hi definition TV screen or Flat screen

i have one 46" flat screen tv in my living room hooked up with the S-video cable

and a 23" regular relevision hooked up with an AV chord..i can def. tell a difference in picture.

sorry i meant the 23" is in my bedroom...

didnt want you fuckers to think im dumb enough to have two tv's in the living room :)

Kakdiesel said:
sorry i meant the 23" is in my bedroom...

didnt want you fuckers to think im dumb enough to have two tv's in the living room :)

Well or just cool enough. Eitherway there is a difinite difference with a s-video cable. The component cables are better still at refining and saparating colors and contrasts.

its not digital cable.. its digital direct tv satelite...

Yes it will make a noticeable difference, and the bigger the tv, the bigger the difference.

The picture will be alot sharper,and crisper and the colors will not bleed into the pixel next to it,

ya, now that i'm not watching reruns in syndication i am noticing a very sharp philadelphia eagles team... :)

Top Bottom