Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All you Northern beauties......Why in the world are you living in the ice age?

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
I've been watching that mess on the news. I would never live in that climate. Come to Texas, and I'll give U a place to stay until U get settled or if U just want to get away from that icebox for a few days.. It was nearly 70 degrees here today, in the mid 70's a few days ago.

I need to be in Austin.....but not for two weeks when my fuck buddy-ette gets back home.

dayna4u2nv said:
:bigkiss:
Aww are there beaches in Texas?

Yes maam. Galveston is awesome because of the seawall, also Padre Island. I'm 4 hours from Galveston. Usually go at least once a year, but haven't been this year. PM box is clean now. Come on down and I'll show U some Southern Hosipitality. Well I got me a farm and I got me old fiddle, the suns comin' up I got cakes on the griddle. Life ain't nothin' but a funny, funny riddle. Thank god I'm a country boy. LOL

jerkbox said:
shucks thanks man....I'll have to think about it

LMAO!

I don't really mind the cold as long as I don't have to scrape my truck much before work in the morning. It was up in the 20's today. I just wore a heavy sweatshirt an no jacket.

Testosterone boy said:
I'm on my way.

Is it freezing there as well? Or are U just looking for an excuse to come and see me.:D

Top Bottom