Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For all of us that have been here.

##spiderbaby##

Well, most of you dont know but I have been in a 9 year commited relationship. It has been pretty much shit the past 1.5 years and I have been doing my best to keep my head below the sand. Ive been popping it up every now and then to see where I am at. Its not good.

Why do we lie to ourselves? I dont like it when people lie to me(girlfriends) so why am I lying to myself? And so it goes on...

My girlfriend of nine years, the woman who I fell in love with. The woman who I moved all over the country with and whom I was engaged to twice:/ The woman who would cry on my shoulder and wanted my children likes alcohol more than me. I SAID IT! FINALY!

I could go on and on and on and on but I hate it when others do so I ask a question. How in the world do you leave the person/dream that you made in your head? I always imagined a life with her but now that dream will never materialize. Heartaches a bitch, but prying yourself away when you could just easily put up with it and stay is worse. I must be one pathetic part of the male species. Why did I stay so long????

I have read quite a few posts since Ive been here on this same subject but it seems so different when its actualy you.

I'm having a hard time imagining life without her in it. She was always in my dreams and aspirations since we met. Some male bravado would be nice but I'm fresh out.

peace.

##spiderbaby##

i think hamhock went through the same thing. you should ask him.

if you come across any info on how to stop bullshitting yourself and take reality for what it is PM me with the details. i could use the info.

Well do the job then, my friend. You know exactly what it is that will make you happier, so do it. Don't fuck around with thinking too much about it, or giving her any slack, just slice her head off or get rid of her in another way.

You owe it to yourself.

Why do people stay when a relationship is over?
Because they have somebody there. No matter how much pain that one person causes the other, it's still better than the unknown, and that's what starting over is.

You can't make her change, that's something she has to do. You can be there to help her along, but she has to want to change for herself.

It's never weak to want things to work out. You just have to realize when things have gone too far and it's over. That is a very hard thing to see. Nobody wants to fail at a relationship, but it takes two to make it work, and only one to screw it up.

Top Bottom