Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is an all time classic...beats the hell out of a whooper and a diet coke

Cleaner

I was down working at the shop tonight and one of the tenants came and got me.
This gal should play linebacker for the eagles she is so big.
A good 5'10" and 300+....not all fat...she is thick. I mean thick.
Anyway she say that she needs my help because she put money in the candy machine and her plain chocolate M&M's got hung up. I'm like shit lady your bigger than me go rock the machine.
So I go over and shake it and they fall but a plain chocolate Hershey bar falls out also.
I don't eat the shit so I'm like here on me enjoy. Here it comes.......
She hits me with " Oh I don't need that". I'm like why not " she says that all chocolate".
I'm thinking the candy coating on M&M's make them not chocolate but I don't say anything.
I'm like take it anyway really....she then says "do you know how many calories are in that".
I'm thinking about the same as them fukkin M&M's....Finally I just utter take it and walk away.
Can people really be that stupid?

i hate people that order shit like vegetable pizza and think they are being healthier than if they had just ordered regular pizza. so what if there are a few sliced peppers on the fucking pizza you dumb cunt its still the same fat.

Even more annoying are obese people who eat Healthy Choice Frozen meals and shit like low fat cookies.

Fat people like to fool themselves. I seen this one dude at a movie theater he ordered 2 hotdogs, a large popcorn, and a diet coke.

Haha. I know alot more about nutrition when I first started that is for sure. Hmm, think i'm going to post a new thread about that.

Top Bottom