Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

all this talk about stabing people in the back.realy come on people.

needtogetaas

lets here it.who realy got stabed in the back by who.besides kb who here can say so and so stabed me in the back.fucken shut up allready.know one stabed you in the back you ant that spatail.5000 was the only person that was slandering anny one.so wha what.who here can say they were satbed.ya thats what I thought.now stfu about it allready.

see what I fucken mean.make a thread about who stabed you and it will go dead.but then people will sit there and say ya lot of back stabers around here.lol what a fucken joke.no one stabed anny one you fucks.
fucken cry babys with the backstabers shit need to stfu,or post up.

needtogetas said:
lets here it.who realy got stabed in the back by who.besides kb who here can say so and so stabed me in the back.fucken shut up allready.know one stabed you in the back you ant that spatail.5000 was the only person that was slandering anny one.so wha what.who here can say they were satbed.ya thats what I thought.now stfu about it allready.

aGREED.

velvett said:
realy I am sick of all this who are youre real friends threads.who do you trust.dont trust anny one.and anny thing like it.stfu allready ya crywips.
it seems some k people saw an opertounaty to say see you cant trust this one or that one.when realy there is nothing to base that on.

or at the end of the day all you have is youre intagraty.no fucken shit.what is the point in saying that unless you think some one stabed some one.and lets get it strate.no one did you dumb assis.

BWHAHAAAAAA!!!

Fuckin OWNED!!!

We who are strong ought to put up with the failings of the weak and not to please ourselves; let each of us please our neighbor for the good, for building up.

Bro, you seem to be thinking everyone is talking about your board. It's not just about your board at all. In fact, it's hardly about that. The shit that has gone down as of lately has been pretty fucked up. But fun. :evil:

swole said:
BWHAHAAAAAA!!!

Fuckin OWNED!!!
and they all know it to.
like this fucken post I mean come on.

mightymouse69 said:
there is a word, its called "ethics"...you have it. We are a community that relies on trust, some shit just ain't funny, unless people want to see people's lives ruined.

Remember one thing in life, there is payback.

lol who got there fucken e-life round.fucken hillarus it is when i see post like this.

I love ef and I would not like it if a had to leave but realy if there is a person here that could get there hole "life ruined" by what gos on here.they are a joke.

but like i said no one got stabed and no one got there life ruined.

if so post up,but like i said no one can or will.

Top Bottom