Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All gear no nutrition knowlege....do you know em?

Iron Slinger

I'll tell you, it never ceases to amaze me how fu**ing stupid some of these meat heads are when it comes to nutrition. Some of these guys at my gym ask me questions then think I'm pulling there leg. I tell them about eating 7 times a day, getting 430 grams of protein...etc. They think its all about the gear. Put it in, eat McDonalds and Nutty Bars, and lift from time to time. Stupid, stupid, studid. I'm the guy that people think is loaded to the gills. In reality I use very moderately, and am meticulous with my diet. That is what produces the dramatically different look than your bloated, flabby ass. I am preparing for a show. At 10 weeks out I am 5 foot 6, 208lbs with 7% and sick veins. A guy getting ready for a show who firmly believes that its all about the gear asked me to take a look at him the other day. I don't know him well so I thought it was weird that he asked me. Anyway, I would rather watch child birth than to look at that fu##ers body again. I can't even describe the sound his body was making as he tried to pose. Take me to the hospital, I'm dying, I'm dying. I swear I heard it. See you at McDonalds

haha iron the sound his body was making lol haha i have the mental image, but right on with the rant i hear you, there is this guy i know in my gym that eats ice cream all the time doesnt drink water, and he looks gross, no shape at all just blubbery mass.. nasty

LMAO!!! good post bro.

i know some of these people, and it really doesn't bother me anymore. just makes it easier for me to win shows. heheh

Yeah, I have a few friends who are exactly as you say - all gear and no care about nutrition. These friends are:

- Brad Fullmer
- Eric Lindros
- Shannon Sharpe
- Mark McGwire
- Sammy Sosa
- Raul Mondesi
- Jose Canseco
- Nicholas Cage
- Charlie Sheen
- Chyna

I know, I've led a fast life. It is time to slow down.

Top Bottom