Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

With all the faking going on, I need to let you all know.....

beastboy

that gymtime is not really gay. He is just trying to be fashionable, but it isn't working. You should see the way this guy dresses.....jeans and a t-shirt. That screams straight. He thinks by calling me "peanut" I'll fall for his gig, but I'm on to him...not sexually though. He uses big words too...what that has to do with anything, is beyond me.

Ok, on that note I have to admit, I only have sex with women to cover up my blatantly obvious homosexuality. My plan was to sleep with as many women as possible in the hopes that no one would notice. As you can all see, my plan failed.

As a side note... I'm really begining to like pussy, and having never actually had sex with another man, I think I may now be straight. Thank you for your time, each of you may now carry on with whatever you were doing.

beastboy said:
that gymtime is not really gay. He is just trying to be fashionable, but it isn't working. You should see the way this guy dresses.....jeans and a t-shirt. That screams straight. He thinks by calling me "peanut" I'll fall for his gig, but I'm on to him...not sexually though. He uses big words too...what that has to do with anything, is beyond me.

I hate to burst your cum bubble here toots, but I'm as gay as AAP on a Saturday!!......(and much of Sunday morning)

So stop trying to in me!! :mad:

:elephant:

BodyByFinaplix said:
Ok, on that note I have to admit, I only have sex with women to cover up my blatantly obvious homosexuality. My plan was to sleep with as many women as possible in the hopes that no one would notice. As you can all see, my plan failed.

As a side note... I'm really begining to like pussy, and having never actually had sex with another man, I think I may now be straight. Thank you for your time, each of you may now carry on with whatever you were doing.

So you're a straight genius? Completely False! You are Homoidiotic.

Top Bottom