Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

be alert tomorrow to our financial markets

M.O.D

it is of my opinion we will see the market crash tomorrow as everyone pulling their money out of the market in fears of a major war....if this happens you will see a snowball affect that could send the stock market crashing so bad to where they will have to halt trading..

The last thing that we need is the loss of additional American lives

However, wars tend to be good for an economy:(

Agreed, very possible scenario.

Stocks that should do well tomorrow would be defense stocks, and companies that deal in security measures for airports.

Airline stocks should tank.

the markets have been crashing for the last two years now....everyday its like walking on eggshells....this will be the straw that broke the camels back...im not trying to spread fear and i dont know how many of you have money in the market...( thank God im all cash)...but my gut is telling me it will be BLACK wednesday....could very well be the biggest one day crash in the history of the market.....

Very true, this will send massive recession around the world simply because of the devistation to the WTC, where some nations were housed on many many floors, something like 30-50

I keep seeing the second passengar airplane hit, I cant help but think what it must have been like being a passenger on these planes, knowing where you were going and what was going to happen

this is just terrible, I feel totally sickened by it

Fed Assures Funds in Wake of Attack
By Martin Crutsinger
AP Economics Writer
Tuesday, Sept. 11, 2001; 12:19 p.m. EDT

WASHINGTON –– The Federal Reserve, seeking to provide assurances that the nation's banking system will be protected following the terrorist attacks, said Tuesday it stood ready to provide additional money to banks if needed.

"The Federal Reserve System is open and operating. The discount window is available to meet liquidity needs," the Fed said in a two-sentence statement.

The promise to supply additional money to the banking system was similar to a pledge that the Fed issued on the morning after the October 1987 stock market crash, when the market plunged by more than 500 points in one day of trading.

the market was tanking with the whole china spyplane deal back in april, imagine what this will do, i think the mkts will be close for at least a couple of days

its a very good chance they will close it tomorrow as well but it doesnt matter if it opens tomorrow or next week....you are going to see one massive panic driven sell off....i hope im so wrong but it is my opinion this will be worse than 1929....

good luck

Top Bottom