Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

After watching the Borat movie, do you or anyone else you know find yourselves talking in the Borat voice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smurf, btw, one of my top 5 favorite movies EVER. Wanna duct tape my prim&proper mom to a chair and make her watch it on repeat for 72 hours. Maybe then she won't almost faint when I say something like,"that sucks". She acts like I'm talking oral sex or something.

worst movie ever. fucking lame as hell. even worse were all the cock holsters walking around "thats nice" and all that stupid shit.

timtim said:
worst movie ever. fucking lame as hell. even worse were all the cock holsters walking around "thats nice" and all that stupid shit.
yeah i couldnt really tolerate that movie either. but lumberg loved it and he crack up laughing REALLY loud sitting right next to me and I was getting annoyed. he'd be like Did you see that> And I kept telling him I wasnt watching that stupid movie with that annoying music playing in the background. then when it was over, he kept talking in that Borat accent. this is def grounds for divorce

I have yet to see this movie. Is it really that good? I have heard mixed reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom