Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

after the gym tonite i stopped and ate a tendercrip cheddar bacon ranch and it was

Devastation

Plat Hero
Platinum
terrible. smelled and more than likely tasted like a fat sweaty guys armpit. dam commercial!!!! :mad: :mad:

in other news from zero has made 2 week reservations at the neverland ranch for himself and sublimeZM

Re: after the gym tonite i stopped and ate a tendercrip cheddar bacon ranch and it wa

Devastation said:
terrible. smelled and more than likely tasted like a fat sweaty guys armpit. dam commercial!!!! :mad: :mad:

in other news from zero has made 2 week reservations at the neverland ranch for himself and sublimeZM
what happens in the grotto stays in the grotto

I meant to grab 3 Mickey D's dbl cheeseburgers on the way back from the gym. I got a tub of ON protein instead.

Dial_tone said:
I meant to grab 3 Mickey D's dbl cheeseburgers on the way back from the gym. I got a tub of ON protein instead.
i bought 5 lbs ON vanilla ice cream flavor on tuesday :)

Im not going to get into it but i will never Eat Fast food again.Even if it means skipping a meal.Sucks cause most the time its tasty.

Top Bottom