Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

after beign super tired of rock and listening to only rap for a super long time

Sub-Zero

High End Bro
Platinum
im pretty much completely tired of all rap and in a rock phase!

i feel like a few energy drinks would be awsome, some hard rock, and some fucking amazing PRs in the gym!!!!

I feel so bad for your age group....you guys got exposed to all the shit/garbage that's being peddled out there.

the mid 20's to early 30's crowd had it the best when it came to hip hop. hard to get tired of that

calveless wonder said:
I feel so bad for your age group....you guys got exposed to all the shit/garbage that's being peddled out there.

the mid 20's to early 30's crowd had it the best when it came to hip hop. hard to get tired of that
man i love all the funky ass beats and shit we have. fucking awsome. im just a bit tired of it all, i was tired of rock fo ra while now im switchin

SublimeZM said:
man i love all the funky ass beats and shit we have. fucking awsome. im just a bit tired of it all, i was tired of rock fo ra while now im switchin

that's the sad thing. that's what it's come to?

it used to be an art...who had more lyrical talent and how you could display your wit/storytelling etc.

now it's all production and hooks talking about how many kilos they never sold and the money they don't even have and the jewelry they rented

when you get tired of dudes will you switch back to females?

calveless wonder said:
that's the sad thing. that's what it's come to?

it used to be an art...who had more lyrical talent and how you could display your wit/storytelling etc.

now it's all production and hooks talking about how many kilos they never sold and the money they don't even have and the jewelry they rented
i like alot of the lyrics and think its clever and funny and enjoyable, but the part that drew me to rap the most is the awsome beats.l

if i wanted to hear about lyrical talent and storytelling bullshit id listen to poetry tapes

Top Bottom