Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

After 49 years of marriage, my mom recently found out my dad cheated on her 25 years ago.

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
Twice. One with his secretary.. She's not taking it very well. She said she ought to cut off his dick.. He's gonna come stay with me a few days to let her get away.. Oh boy.

biteme said:
Twice. One with his secretary.. She's not taking it very well. She said she ought to cut off his dick.. He's gonna come stay with me a few days to let her get away.. Oh boy.
that fuggin' sucks bro, hopefully things will work themselves out though. how did she find out? were they generally happy before she found out?

heatherrae said:
25 years ago? I would forgive that.

She's very old fashioned. I can almost say with certainty that she never cheated on him. My mother was a beautiful woman. Voted most beautiful in her class, has a very sharp tongue and a little naive. She had suspected it way back then, and tricked him into getting the info because he was in one of his Parkinson's spells. Who knows if she'll get over it, she may not want to take care of him anymore, but I think she'll come around after awhile.

biteme said:
She's very old fashioned. I can almost say with certainty that she never cheated on him. My mother was a beautiful woman. Voted most beautiful in her class, has a very sharp tongue and a little naive. She had suspected it way back then, and tricked him into getting the info because he was in one of his Parkinson's spells. Who knows if she'll get over it, she may not want to take care of him anymore, but I think she'll come around after awhile.

What?

LOL @ taking advantage of a parkinsons patient to get them to divulge a secret from 25 years ago.

Your mother needs help.

Re: After 49 years of marriage, my mom recently found out my dad cheated on her 25 ye

jack_schitt said:
Is six months ago cool with you? :qt:
:lmao:

Re: After 49 years of marriage, my mom recently found out my dad cheated on her 25 ye

So she interrrogated him during a Parkinson's spell? Classy.

redguru said:
So she interrrogated him during a Parkinson's spell? Classy.

Not to mention 25 years after the fact.

Top Bottom