x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

After 49 years of marriage, my mom recently found out my dad cheated on her 25 years ago.

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about After 49 years of marriage, my mom recently found out my dad cheated on her 25 years ago. within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: Twice. One with his secretary.. She's not taking it very well. She said she ought to cut off his dick.. He's gonna come stay with me a few days to let her get away.. Oh boy.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

After 49 years of marriage, my mom recently found out my dad cheated on her 25 years ago.

Twice. One with his secretary.. She's not taking it very well. She said she ought to cut off his dick.. He's gonna come stay with me a few days to let her get away.. Oh boy.
    [email protected]

"What are you so afraid of Tony?" "Honestly?" "Yeah!" "I saw you beat that man like I've never seen a man been beat before and the man kept coming.... He's all wrong for us baby... I know what you're feeling... Let it go! Let it go!"

Re: After 49 years of marriage, my mom recently found out my dad cheated on her 25 years ago.

Quote Quote posted by biteme
    Twice. One with his secretary.. She's not taking it very well. She said she ought to cut off his dick.. He's gonna come stay with me a few days to let her get away.. Oh boy.
    that fuggin' sucks bro, hopefully things will work themselves out though. how did she find out? were they generally happy before she found out?

heatherrae

Re: After 49 years of marriage, my mom recently found out my dad cheated on her 25 years ago.

25 years ago? I would forgive that.

Quote Quote posted by heatherrae
    She's very old fashioned. I can almost say with certainty that she never cheated on him. My mother was a beautiful woman. Voted most beautiful in her class, has a very sharp tongue and a little naive. She had suspected it way back then, and tricked him into getting the info because he was in one of his Parkinson's spells. Who knows if she'll get over it, she may not want to take care of him anymore, but I think she'll come around after awhile.
    [email protected]

"What are you so afraid of Tony?" "Honestly?" "Yeah!" "I saw you beat that man like I've never seen a man been beat before and the man kept coming.... He's all wrong for us baby... I know what you're feeling... Let it go! Let it go!"

In the pantry eating Snacky Cake's snacky cake

Quote Quote posted by biteme
    She's very old fashioned. I can almost say with certainty that she never cheated on him. My mother was a beautiful woman. Voted most beautiful in her class, has a very sharp tongue and a little naive. She had suspected it way back then, and tricked him into getting the info because he was in one of his Parkinson's spells. Who knows if she'll get over it, she may not want to take care of him anymore, but I think she'll come around after awhile.

What?

Re: After 49 years of marriage, my mom recently found out my dad cheated on her 25 ye

Quote Quote posted by heatherrae
    Is six months ago cool with you?

heatherrae

Re: After 49 years of marriage, my mom recently found out my dad cheated on her 25 ye

Quote Quote posted by jack_schitt
    Is six months ago cool with you?

Milton, FL. No, thanks, man. I don't want you fucking up my life, too.

So she interrrogated him during a Parkinson's spell? Classy.

Quote Quote posted by jh1
    LOL @ taking advantage of a parkinsons patient to get them to divulge a secret from 25 years ago.

Your mother needs help.
    No it's been dogging her. Biteme said she suspected it way back when, and it's been festering all this time.

I can kind of understand it ... I just had a dream I got into a fight with my ex over lies he told me during the divorce.
    Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them - that only creates sorrow.
    Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like. Lao Tzu

25 years ago is along time.......but I do hear what musclemom says, Im sure it ate at her for all these years knowing that he cheated on her but she never had proof of it. That shit could weigh on you for a LONG time