Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

After 10 years found the cure for acne

hitwarrior

Clean and Clear continuous control body wash, with 2 percent salicylic acid. Ive used others with this acid and tons of others and none worked. This stuff is just badd ass. I think its the other inactive ingredients in it that is so good. I had 4 pimples with no heads and two others that i popped and gave me a red scar like area and all gone now. Almost like it ate a whole in it. Awesome stuff . Cheap too. its in a violet purple bottle from johnson and johnson. Works so good if others on here try it out, shoot i'll start selling the stuff.

cool. I'll give it a try. been looking for something to use on my back in the shower...

K for you :)

yeah should work there, i only had problem on my face and got tired of buying stuff for the face so i thought i would try it out even though it said body instead of face . I had problems in my other areas but only face now.

your body builds up a tolerance to salicylic acid, and will eventually compensate by producing excess oil. Few topical drying agents are effective long term.

accutane?

What's great about that, is in most cases is stays gone forever. Either that or you get depressed and kill yourself.

I've had acne since I was about 12.

B True

Top Bottom