Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

African CPR after MMA fight. SFW

Sensitive nerve stimulation will activate the brain and get the person unconscious to wake up, prevent prolonged unconsciousness that can be dangerous.

Cold water on skin; face, armpits, genitals, palms of hand, bottom of feet, etc.

The guy wasn't waking up so they kept squeezing and stroking his nuts and shaft to get him to wake up. That guy was board stiff when he went out.

What fucking nonsense are you spewing?

Sensitive nerve stimulation will activate the brain and get the person unconscious to wake up, prevent prolonged unconsciousness that can be dangerous.

Cold water on skin; face, armpits, genitals, palms of hand, bottom of feet, etc.

The guy wasn't waking up so they kept squeezing and stroking his nuts and shaft to get him to wake up. That guy was board stiff when he went out.

You're knot a doctor fgt

You're knot even a D.O.

where is the fun in that?
Yeah, but the thing is the dude getting tugged was out cold, the only person who could be having any fun at all is the one doing the work.

I dunno, I've heard that country is very homophobic, maybe this is a form of fulfilling otherwise unacceptable desires?

Seriously, could you imagine if an MMA fighter in this country got knocked out and his trainer started reaching down his trunks instead of snapping an ampule?!?

Yeah, but the thing is the dude getting tugged was out cold, the only person who could be having any fun at all is the one doing the work.

I dunno, I've heard that country is very homophobic, maybe this is a form of fulfilling otherwise unacceptable desires?

Seriously, could you imagine if an MMA fighter in this country got knocked out and his trainer started reaching down his trunks instead of snapping an ampule?!?

Have you ever watched MMA? It's the most homo thing you will ever see. There isn't anything remotely hetero about it. Everything from the staredown, to the queer fighters pretending to be so deep into their walkout music to the BJJ homo's groping each other on the floor all while Joe Rogan provides play by play. It's only a matter of time until they start pulling their dicks out and cumming on the losers face.

Have you ever watched MMA?
I'm a girl.

It's the most homo thing you will ever see.
You do realize that would have to be pretty g'damned gay, right?

There isn't anything remotely hetero about it. Everything from the staredown, to the queer fighters pretending to be so deep into their walkout music to the BJJ homo's groping each other on the floor all while Joe Rogan provides play by play. It's only a matter of time until they start pulling their dicks out and cumming on the losers face.
Well, in that case I'm definitely not watching it.

When they actually start ejaculating on each other then it might be worthwhile ...

Top Bottom