Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

African Americans in the road

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fast Twitch Fiber

Why do blacks walk in the middle of the street? Does this happen in other towns or is it just my city? We have sidewalks but they insist on walking right in the center of the road. Then they get pissed and flip you off when you blow your horn at them. I have yet to see a Caucasian, Asian, or Hispanic person do this. Any thoughts?

Fast Twitch Fiber said:
Why do blacks walk in the middle of the street? Does this happen in other towns or is it just my city? We have sidewalks but they insist on walking right in the center of the road. Then they get pissed and flip you off when you blow your horn at them. I have yet to see a Caucasian, Asian, or Hispanic person do this. Any thoughts?

the black folks of which you speak of are in no hurry to get anywhere, and they don't give a shit about anything. run them over next time.

Re: Re: African Americans in the road

The Nature Boy said:

the black folks of which you speak of are in no hurry to get anywhere, and they don't give a shit about anything. run them over next time.

:lmao:

Well, at least it's not just my town. But why? Is this some sort of act of defiance? Maybe gang initiation?

I stopped my car beside one of them once, rolled down the window and said "Excuse me, but there is a sidewalk on the side of the road, why aren't you walking on the sidewalk?" I just got a look of shock from him and he just said "Huh?".

In my two stop light town I was driving down a side street last week and slowed down because some caucasian[/]b dude was walking at an angle accross the street.

I slowed, he looked and slowed down even more being a total dick head. Assholes come in all colors, shapes and sizes FTF.

One black man walks slowly in the street to slow you down so his cousins can come up to your car door and jack you!

Fast Twitch Fiber said:
Well, at least it's not just my town. But why? Is this some sort of act of defiance? Maybe gang initiation?

I stopped my car beside one of them once, rolled down the window and said "Excuse me, but there is a sidewalk on the side of the road, why aren't you walking on the sidewalk?" I just got a look of shock from him and he just said "Huh?".

I doubt its a gang thing. Its a loser thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom