Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AFC PREVIEW- my way

M

madbomber31

ravens- how the mighty have fallen... you just watch ray lewis this year and he may remind you of a bitch you once knew... smothered under a 300lb guard.. the 3-4 is not good for this team, yet they are going with it. the only chance this team has is playing jeff blake and hoping jamal is healthy... ray lewis is human in this defense... just watch him.. just watch.

4 wins, awful team.

Brownies- well, seems couch is ok.. i was gonna say they'd suck but now with him... they will compete... shit, i passed on him cuz i was told "out for year"... MOTHER FUCKER!!!! i have nothing to say but "GOD DAMNIT"... FUCK FUCK FUCK...

9 wins, playoff contention

BENGALS, i had them pegged for 9 cuz of couch being out.. but now they are going down to 7 wins... if and when they start losign and drop out of contention they need to play smith to see what they have in him... anyway, they have a decent defense and some weapons on offfense.. gus gives them a little bit of leadership... dillon is dillon and wont be held back...

steelers0- i honestly think the browns might pull off this division but i'll still say steelers get 10.. stewart will make some plays but he fucks up too.. i have no idea who kordell is... is it 01' starter??? or the guy for the 2 years prior to that? i dunno.. keep bus healthy and win.. wear him out and lose...

WEST
this one is hard to pick for me.. i like all the teams but cant pick em all.

broncos.. i think they are gonna fall back a bit this year. too many question marks going into the season. RB, QB, easy ed... i'm not sold on em and they will only win 7.

CHEFS- stop hating on green. the defense is bland but good enough to play and keep em in the game. i like the offense now but they still could use some more speed... everyone can. holmes will be big again but not as big, he wont sneak up like before. 8 wins

RAIDERS- they lost a great coach and the division is tough.. they have great vets though that could help em win... no clear running back is a problem in my mind.. they have no identity now.. sam adams was a huge pick up though (literally) and that will help up front... for some reason i see them losing some very close games.
8wins

BOLTS- yep, the chargers are on their way up.. if LT is given the ball like marty likes to do, they can control play... they still have a solid defense and now have a great cb. this team faded last year and lost a ton of games by few points the year before... contention is here... 9 wins

SOUTH

JAGS... an old team that lost a lot of talent over the last 3 years.no more superbowl talk in jville... they need brunell to be huge, they need taylor to stay healthy... they need someone to take over for keenan's departure.. they need... well, they need a lot of things to happen to compete... 5 wins.

TEXANS- best expansion team ever, right? doesnt say that much actually. the ground game is a huge if... carr will suffer through the season but will show the glimpses of a future star. this team is already heading up, unlike so many other nfl teams... lots of talent but first year together... its gonna take a year or two for them to make some actual noise.
6 wins

TITANS- still a solid team but also getting older... no where near what they were 3 years ago as far as speed... remember they had a great wr to be in dyson, now he is not feared at all. eddie was in his prime and has taken too many hits.. he is healthy again for now and should provide them a good ball control source. mcnair will eventually wear down this year as will the team... they win 8.

COLTS-these ponys are fast.. these ponys are good on offense.. these ponys have a black stallion back. edge will have somethign to prove to you fantasy folk not picking him top 5... the defense just has to be decent and they win 11.

AFC EAST- patriots.. yep, last place in the division.. i have no doubt they over acheived last year.. and how fun it was to watch them... they will surprise nobody this year and have a big bulls eye on their chest. i'm sorry folks... but i dont see 500 this year. 7 wins

BILLS- i love drew, still... through all my arguments about him, nobody has changed my mind... he's good.. and now has 2 wr's to prove it with. price will break out big time this season... henry needs to step up and be a solid back or huntley will take over at some point.. the guy deserves a shot finally.. he filled in well for bus whenever he had to, why not here? the defense is suspect still and thats a problem. 8 wins

JETS- why are people picking them for the superbowl? they are boring to watch... the wr's have proved little (aside from sorbet). curtis martin is the best boring player ever!!! unreal what he does and how little respect he gets. 9 wins and playoff contention.

FISH- williams health means fish win lots. its that easy, its up to his health... regardless, the team is the class of the division. 2000 yard for ricky!!! i'm saying it now.
11 wins

teams to watch: the chiefs could make a serious push for the post season if things click with green... i also think the bengals could be there if they have one qb for the entire season.. because that would mean they made the right choice and nobody wants or needs kitna or akili. of course, even though they are old, oakland (if they make the playoffs) will push deep into them.

playoffs: , miami, colts, bolts, bengals, steelers, jets,

FISH WIN THE AFC if and ONLY IF ricky is healthy ALL SEASON and the playoffs.. if not, then its gonna be the colts.

hehe, what do you not like?

oh, the raiders.. right? sorry, i think gruden is a big loss.. look at them before he got there and up till last year.. complete difference in the teams performance..

dont let our poor performance in the pre season fool you,

look at the rams 0-4

are defense will be much improved, almost steller

peralla and adams at DT are much better then grady and russel

we well have a healthy armstrong putting pressure on the QB

al davis finally got rid of beikert and finally we have speed at lb now

and as far as the dbs woodson, buchanan (after a couple of games he'll start) R woodson and Gibbson we be an improvement as well

the O has always been solid, Gannon is a great playmaker and leader

Weatly is healthy and looking great he'll team nicely with charlie again.

Porter may have a break out years, he's a stud but gets hurt to much

Rice and Brown are solid hall of famers (rice has dropped 12 pounds to be faster)

And watch out for our Jermey Shocky (Jolly who's going to be a great TE)

and our Oline is one of the top in the NFL

so with the Raiders all they have to do is gel under coach Cal. and they will, cause the vets want to win

12-4

shockey is a giant...

and tyrone was healthy last year... and i put nothing into the preseason.. didnt know they were 0-4...

gruden is my main reason. face it, he lifted them that much.

I said Jolly (our 2nd round pick) will be our Jermey Shocky

Second did you know alot of the vets hated Gruden and stoped playing for him...

i know, you want to have hope... gruden was a great offensive coach and i dont believe for a second someone like rice or brown or garner gave up on him... or gannon.. i mean, gannon was gone and forgotten until gruden came in there.

oh and by the way, i'd love to hear your predictions as well...

ravens- 3 wins unless they start blake then 6 wins

Brownies- Loseing Miller at LB killed them, still great fans, a coach they love and a solid team =
10 wins

BENGALS- you want to say maybe...if....could be...dillon...smith on D...still adds up to
6 wins

steelers- the coach, the bus and the D get them 11 wins
11 wins

broncos.. Good coach, great fans, some talent good widouts
9 wins

CHEFS- Get out the tissues Dicky V your team is not the second comming of the rams,
8 wins

RAIDERS- said my peace
11wins

BOLTS- They are the chick pick., OVERRATED rookie QB, LT is average look up his numbers alot of carries for an ok average, D is always solid
7 wins

SOUTH

JAGS...Fred Taylor and Brunell are good enough for
6 wins.

TEXANS- Carr is good, the rest of the team is not
4 wins

TITANS- Eddies back, he worked out with Rice this offseason and still has life, I think Air mac was helped by haveing to throw alot last year, and I think Jeff Fisher is a good coach- the win the Div
11 wins

COLTS- Nice guy tony D tries to bring a good D to Indy, just don't go near the O and they will win 10 but manny will falter in the big game as always
win 10.

AFC EAST- D will be solid as always, they are week at RB and Brady is not a young montana as they say
9 wins

BILLS- Drew was a gift, but they are not deep and will be overated in that div.
6 wins

JETS- 10 wins for gang green, but this is a good Jets Team., watch Moss have a breakout season on O
10 wins

FISH- They are a reg. season team, in a touch Div though still they will win 11, but watch Feilder kill them in the playoffs, plus Ricky can't stay healthy or sane
11 wins

Top Bottom