Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adobe Acrobat question

slickdadd

Does anyone know how to take a page from an acrobat document and insert it as an object into a Word document? It sounds simple but for some reason I'm having trouble. Plus I'm too lazy to try hard, as is the case most times.

Get QuarkXpress. Soooo much better for layout.

In answer to your question, I don't know. I'm thinking you can just extract the page, and then import it somehow into Word. But, I don't use Word much, so I'm not sure if this is possible. Although, I have seen images in Word docs before.

I think the problem may be that I'm not using a registered version of Acrobat, therefore the export option may not be allowed.

If it is copy protected, than probably not. You can always try to print to a file or take a screenshot of it . I dunno, I am not an Adobe expert.

Yeah I can screenshot it but the quality is turds. The file isn't copy protected, I just think it's acrobat not being registered. Plus I think it might be jealous because I'm really damn hot.

do you have the real Acrobat, or just Acrobat reader?

Acrobat Reader doesn't let you do anything, real acrobat only lets you export as image files. So you could export a Tiff and then paste it into a word file as an image.

The thing is that Acrobat is not a layout program, thus that's not the original document you have there.

Nah.... acrobat is basically just scans of a document. No word processing functions or anything like that. Maybe I can find acrobat and not the reader somewhere.

Top Bottom