Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acute Opiate Withdrawal

i've always been quick-witted...but, funny you would mention it, i've been using a number of nootropics and they have definitely improved my cognitive function...quicker retention and better recall...i can't say they've improved my smartassery at all though...

phenibut
tianeptine
bromantane
choline
oxiracetam
coluracetam
vinpocetine
huperzine
theanine
ashwagandha

I'm really interested. Did you research all these or are you under the direction of someone?? And you take all these??

your absolutely right. i need to tone it down. i dont know what i was thinking. i actually do love a woman

pffft...if you have enough swag? you can get away with damn near anything in this world. but, if you're interested in women that have a healthy amount of self-esteem? generally, their tolerance for bullshit is kinda low...

I'm really interested. Did you research all these or are you under the direction of someone?? And you take all these??

yes...i've done a lot of reading. and, i have a person with a great deal of experience that helps me. initially, i was interested in things to help me with some of the stress and related anxiety that i have been dealing with since my uncle/business-partner up and died in the middle of tax season, 3 years ago, this january 16th.

then, i became interested in cognitive improvement...stress has played hell on my ability to manage multiple tasks.

the only one of the listed substances that's a little tricky is the phenibut...it's powerful stuff...i only use it 3 days a week. the rest of them are much more subtle...more like supplements than drugs. benefits come from consistent use.

also, almost all of them LOVE to be mixed with caffeine. i'm not sure exactly why, but there is a real synergistic effect when they are combined with a healthy dose of caffeine.

after a couple of weeks, i noticed some freaky stuff...example...my wife was filling out her security clearance stuff for school...PA has new laws now for people that work with children (teachers, coaches, etc.) since the whole jerry sandusky thing...anyway, she called me and asked me if i could remember the addresses of our last two residences before our current one...and right off the top of my head, i recited the addresses of every place i've ever lived, complete with zip codes, from age 4 until now. she was like, wtf? how the hell do you remember that? and all i could do was giggle like a mental patient...it was really weird...and strangely exciting!

i've noticed a bunch of other things since then too...memory things. so far? i'm completely amazed.

yes...i've done a lot of reading. and, i have a person with a great deal of experience that helps me. initially, i was interested in things to help me with some of the stress and related anxiety that i have been dealing with since my uncle/business-partner up and died in the middle of tax season, 3 years ago, this january 16th.

then, i became interested in cognitive improvement...stress has played hell on my ability to manage multiple tasks.

the only one of the listed substances that's a little tricky is the phenibut...it's powerful stuff...i only use it 3 days a week. the rest of them are much more subtle...more like supplements than drugs. benefits come from consistent use.

also, almost all of them LOVE to be mixed with caffeine. i'm not sure exactly why, but there is a real synergistic effect when they are combined with a healthy dose of caffeine.

after a couple of weeks, i noticed some freaky stuff...example...my wife was filling out her security clearance stuff for school...PA has new laws now for people that work with children (teachers, coaches, etc.) since the whole jerry sandusky thing...anyway, she called me and asked me if i could remember the addresses of our last two residences before our current one...and right off the top of my head, i recited the addresses of every place i've ever lived, complete with zip codes, from age 4 until now. she was like, wtf? how the hell do you remember that? and all i could do was giggle like a mental patient...it was really weird...and strangely exciting!

i've noticed a bunch of other things since then too...memory things. so far? i'm completely amazed.

citations?

Top Bottom